Well this last weekend was the annual HUNT. My family and I all met near Rangley CO like we always do for the HUNT. When I say my family I mean, my Dad, my Mom, myself, Jessica, Matt(Jessica's Husband), James, and Wendy #2(James's Girlfriend). Maddy would have been there but she is 9 months pregnant and ready to POP at any moment. There are a lot of us. Last year the Game Warden stopped by the camp on Sunday Morning and couldn't believe that there were some many of use and that Jessica, my Mom and I had shot our own deer. It was unbelievable. The weather was beautiful unfortunately. Hunting is always better when it snows or rains the night before so that the deer stay hunkered down instead of enjoying the lush vegetation all night long. Only 4 of us had tags because you have to draw for that area but we were all successful in our HUNT.
Until Next Year
P.S. the picture is from a couple of years ago because I didn't take any this year. I know shocking.



4 comments:
barbarian.
;0
i can't wait for elliott to see this!
crap! here i thought lightening was going to strike and nope, no updates...
updates? updates? where are you? i'm so lonely...
i do expect a post when you become a biological auntie. (joshua still calls you auntie wendy)
so lonely.
where's wendy?
Post a Comment